- www.nhsinform.co.uk - Health information service designed to give you access to the information you need, when you need it.
- www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk - Official NHS web site for health and medical information.
- www.patient.co.uk - Comprehensive, up-to-date health information as provided by GPs to patients during consultations
- www.embarassingproblems.co.uk - Can help you deal with health problems that worry you and that are difficult for you to discuss with anyone
- www.kidshealth.org - Provides doctor-approved health information about children from before birth through adolescence
- www.letstalkmedicines.com - Take a fresh look at what medicines you take.
- www.womens-health.co.uk - Women's health information
- www.menopausematters.co.uk - Up to date, accurate information about the menopause, menopausal symptoms and treatment options.
- www.lanarkshirementalhealth.org.uk - eLanarkshire Mental Health Resources. Contains an excellent self help guide for mild depression, among other useful topics.
- www.moodjuice.scot.nhs.uk - Help with a range of mental health issues.
- Panic Online - Online resource and treatment program for people with panic disorder
- www.mentalhealth.org.uk - A UK charity for everyone's mental health
- www.mind.org.uk - Site promoting better mental health.
- www.nopanic.org.uk - Support for sufferers of Panic Attacks, Phobias, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, General Anxiety Disorder and Tranquilliser Withdrawal.
- www.bhf.org.uk - The British Heart Foundation
- www.diabetes.org.uk - Diabetes UK is the largest organisation in the UK working for people with diabetes, funding research, campaigning and helping people live with the condition.
- www.lanarkshiresexualhealth.org - eLanarkshire Sexual Health Resources. Up to date information regarding local family planning and genito-urinary medicine clinic times can be found on this site.
- www.lunguk.org - Useful information and advice for people with lung diseases such as asthma and COPD
- www.painclinic.org - Provides information, help and advice for pain sufferers and their carers on the diagnosis and treatment of common acute and chronic pain complaints.
- www.rapecrisisscotland.org.uk - National office for rape crisis and sexual abuse centres